Wednesday, September 23, 2015

R

One day

she came home with a new religion, Rhian Ramosism,
built around the entity
The Awesomeness That Is Rhian Ramos,
and this posed a challenge to my agnosticism,

I mean, my occasional dabbling in
Gemma Artertonism doesn't count, does it.

"Holy shit, Rhian Ramos," was how she put it,
and with the internet as my arsenal I sought
to learn of the holiness of
The Awesomeness That Is Rhian Ramos,
and from there I divined a connection
to Glaiza De Castroism and I just happened to know
the High Priestess of Glaiza De Castroism.

So I lit some incense and sent a prayer,
"O Masterious One, will you grant me wisdom
to be enlightened?" but the Masterious One,
while knowing of
The Awesomeness That Is Rhian Ramos,
could not reveal everything,
she has not seen everything,
but she believes,

And I understood at last how faith must be like.
I understood I have to find it within myself.

I thought of investing in a full set of
trench coat, hat, and sunglasses:
I mean, I've never secretly traded coin with free will
for passage granted by a Pinoy movie ticket. I mean,
never since The Cuteness That Is Beth Tamayo days.

Here I am at the threshold of the cold,
the dark, the movie house, The Church Of
The Awesomeness That Is Rhian Ramos,
and the fear of having Filipino blood sinks in,

O God, what am I doing, what have I done,
I have sold my Filipino soul so now
I have to cast my vote for
The Awesomeness That Is Rhian Ramos
should she run for president

one day



2015.sep.22

5 comments:

Chalia said...

The Awesomeness that is Rhian Ramos must hear about this!

Roy said...

Her Awesomeness has been informed of your tribute, poet, and she is well pleased. ;)

gelaco said...

Thank you, Masterious One and Roy. I... uh, live to please.

Chalia said...

George-sama... your testament is now written in the scriptures. There is no turning back. You are now the prophet of her Awesomeness...

Unknown said...

Perfection do exist in fact hehehe RHIAN F**** RAMOS