Sunday, June 22, 2008

i fell for you for one day

hello love;
i fell for you for one day.
i conquered this mountain and there was you:
alone; pristine; alone but pristine;
we were alone but above the world;

i thought you were a dream... love;
how else could i read your dreams
and they were my own?
how else could you hold me
and we were one?
yet out of our night i woke into your tranquility;
a tranquility i had lost within the shifting seasons
of turbulence in my heart.
i knew then that ours was something real;
a something that breached the confines
of my illusions;

i shall miss you, love;
i fell for you for one day.
it tears me that i could not give you more
or take from you more;
yet my soul is a vampire thirsting,
enslaved by blood of turbulence;
tainted; tainted and unworthy of you.
so i left you alone; alone and pristine here,
on this mountain the way a stone
rolls down a lonely hill:
solitary, subtle, swift,... silent
but for the occasional sigh of sorrow.

2004.aug.30

No comments: